- House capacity limitations of 50 seats per performance.
- Ticket purchase ensures a seat in the zone of the designated table.
- All patrons must wear a mask, hand sanitize upon entry and maintain physical distancing.
- Purchaser confirms all guests are within Purchaser’s household and agrees to be the primary contact for all guests for contact tracing purposes.
- All patrons must self-screen and are asked to stay home if experiencing COVID-related symptoms, or who may have had recent exposure to the virus.
- Everyone who attends a performance or enters the theatre is required to have had their second COVID vaccination. Please be prepared to show proof of vaccination and photo ID.
Limited seating is available for persons with wheelchairs or walkers. Please notify the Box Office if required.
Please note that once a ticket has been purchased, we do not offer refunds. We are pleased to offer exchanges to any performance of the same show. This is subject to availability and requires at least 24 hours advance notice.
Please notify us in advance when ordering tickets for patrons who need a wheelchair, have a walker, or who have difficulty with stairs. We have an elevator to aid those who cannot manage stairs.
Wheelchair seating is limited to Table 8 (see seating chart below) because it is closest to the aisle. Walker use is limited by the spacing between the tables when they are fully occupied. You should be aware that it is best to come to the show early in order to be seated more readily. Once the show starts it may be difficult to get to the aisle, i.e. going to the washroom, unless you are seated at either table 7 or 8. It would be wise to request one of these tables if you need a walker.
In the event of an evacuation, patrons who have a walker or who have mobility difficulty should stay at their tables. When the aisles are cleared we will have designated staff to aid those patrons, who need help.
Privacy is a priority for Drury Lane Theatrical Productions Inc.