The unsung heroes of Drury Lane Theatre are our Volunteers. Drury Lane is Burlington’s premiere musical theatre company connecting with well over 10,000 people directly in any given year. Our volunteers provide the glue that keeps all the various parts of our theatre company alive and well, whether it’s creatively, staging, front of house, production, social or helping us bring patrons to the theatre. Each role is indispensable to creating that Magical Experience we all call “Musical Theatre”.
At Drury Lane, we are a family, so we encourage our Volunteers to become Members. For an annual $25 fee, you can take your passion for musical theatre and enjoy some perks:
- Annual Award Banquet
- Libretto (Drury Lane’s Newsletter)
- Stratford Festival Trip (Annual Outing in June)
- Annual General Meeting (Voting Privileges)
- Ticket discounts at local community theatres
- Discounted tickets to Drury Lane productions for specific dates
- Advance notice of volunteer opportunities to see shows for FREE
- Advance notice for auditions
- Have a great time!
- Did we mention a complimentary refreshment after participating on stage or as a volunteer at a performance?
How Can I Help?
There are many roles to play on any given production. The list below covers many of the key things that we do to fuel Burlington’s musical theatre.